Tuesday, May 4, 2010
10 Things I Learned About Wine (From My Three-Year-Old Son)
1. It’s mama's!
2. It tastes yummy!
3. It smells like wine.
4. Gold, sparkly labels are pretty.
5. You can visit a lot more wineries after a good nap.
6. Swirling and sniffing is fun, even with a glass of water (try it!).
7. Two wine bottles fit perfectly in the child-sized shopping carts at Market of Choice and Trader Joes.
8. Corks might taste really good when you put them in your mouth, but they are indeed a choking hazard.
9. If you drank water and juice all day, you would never have a hangover.
10. Wine pops!
Until we sip again…