Cook Time: 30 minutes – all night
Serves: 2 or more
1 bottle of good wine (whatever that means to you)
2 people (or more, but increase the bottles of wine proportionately)
1 ever-changing conversation
1 compilation of soft music (optional)
1 delicious dinner (optional)
1 roaring fire (optional)
1. Open bottle of wine and pour two (or more) glasses.
2. Mix together moderately with titillating conversation.
3. Add optional music, dinner and/or fire and let simmer until the first glass is empty.
4. Pour second glass of wine.
5. Switch to enticing conversation and continue to cook over low heat until fully engaged (or is that engorged, I can't read my notes).
6. Stir in a generous amount of physical contact.
7. Sprinkle with additional sips (as needed) and serve when hot and ready.
When I made this recipe, it led to a night not soon to be forgotten. I’d love to know how it turns out for you! Have your own recipe to share?
One last thing, if you like this recipe, consider trying this.
Until we sip again…