Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wine Recipe: 7 Steps to Perfection

Prep Time: Seconds
Cook Time: 30 minutes – all night
Serves: 2 or more


Ingredients:

1 bottle of good wine (whatever that means to you)
2 people (or more, but increase the bottles of wine proportionately)
1 ever-changing conversation
1 compilation of soft music (optional)
1 delicious dinner (optional)
1 roaring fire (optional)

1. Open bottle of wine and pour two (or more) glasses.
2. Mix together moderately with titillating conversation.
3. Add optional music, dinner and/or fire and let simmer until the first glass is empty.
4. Pour second glass of wine.
5. Switch to enticing conversation and continue to cook over low heat until fully engaged (or is that engorged, I can't read my notes).
6. Stir in a generous amount of physical contact.
7. Sprinkle with additional sips (as needed) and serve when hot and ready.



When I made this recipe, it led to a night not soon to be forgotten. I’d love to know how it turns out for you! Have your own recipe to share?

One last thing, if you like this recipe, consider trying this.

Until we sip again…

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Tamara - "or more" - how do you roll? This is MY kind of recipe!

Josh

Joe said...

did you used to write those books that my grandma read with the pictures of Fabio and his mate(s) dressed as scantily clad pirates, philanderous royals, or jungle-folk on the covers?

Sip with Me! said...

I'm glad you like it Josh, good to know how you roll!!

Joe: I've never read one of those books, maybe I'm missing something. You did get me thinking though, about Joan Wilder actually. Perhaps my next project will be a book called "Romancing the Vine", thoughts?

Joe said...

ha! I don't know. I have no experience with romance novels either. but I think you could definitely make something like that work. 'tis a very sensual subject matter.

Brian said...

Damn, that's a spicy recipe! W00t! I wonder how that would go over for "Not Bad for a Thursday Night" ...

Cheers,
Brian
http://norcalwingman.com

Anonymous said...

Wine Blog Recipe: 7 steps to create my favorite wine blog

Prep Time: Lifelong
Cook Time: 8 months
Serves: All of humanity

Ingredients:
-Sip with me
-Incredibly talented writing
-Innovative ideas
-A gorgeous, intelligent, witty and deliciously sexy CEO
-An exceptional challenge
-Extremely provocative reading

1. Create blog called Sip with me
2. Mix together a phenomenal challenge, fabulous writing and a beautiful spirit
3. Add readers and fans
4. Hone your craft and inspire new and fresh ideas
5. Continue visiting wineries all across Oregon
6. Meet new friends and partnerships
7. Serve to all

From your biggest fan!

Caitlin Ronning said...

Yum!:)

Sip with Me! said...

Ohhh, I think I'm blushing :) How sweet and clever is that? Thank you, thank you, thank you! xoxox